- The prospectus must be read carefully and followed the instructions strictly.
- The last date of submission of application form must be strictly followed by all candidates.
- This is totally on first come first serve basis enrollment.
- In all matters concerning examination criteria, dates and procedures, the decision of the organization shall be final and binding.
As this Program mostly aims to create computer awareness among the people. There is no age or qualification restrictions for computer Literacy courses. Any body from school students to executives, business employees to housewives and all those who would like to give their future on new shape can apply for this program
- To obtain this golden opportunity you will have to fill up an application form provided with this prospectus
- Prescribed fee for any course structure has to be paid at the time of enrolment.
- Students should bring their Xerox copies of last qualification, age proof certificate and two stamp size photographs at the time of admission
Medium of Instructions
- The medium of instructions will be English, Tamil. The study materials are printed in simple English.
Examination & certification procedure
- A student has to secure at least 40% marks in each terminal and final examination for qualifying the same.
- The student who does not qualify in one sitting will be given one more chance by paying Rs.200/- as Re-examination charges, for the modules he / she did not clear under any circumstances.
- The student who remains absent in the exams without any prior information has to pay a penalty of Rs.300/-. No reason for the same will be fortified
- A student can appear for the final exam only after clearing the terminal exams successfully.
- Students should be careful to get respective registration certificate and identity card within 20 days after admission from the head office, without which in no circumstances the certification will be done by TNCS Regional office.